X-Change System Series 2 Gullet Plate
The entire Pessoa PDS and Trainers saddle ranges are presented with the exclusive adjustable gullet plate X-Change® system.
Moreover the rider can modify the width of the tree in 6 easy steps using any of the adjustable gullet plates with only a screwdriver, it is really that simple.
As a result this system does not change the integrity or look of the saddle.
In conclusion the strength is the same and the feel is the same.
The tree can perfectly adapt itself to the withers and back of any horse.
The tree size can be changed from Narrow up to Extra Extra Extra-wide.
Available in Gullet Widths – Narrow ( Pink ), Medium ( Purple ), Medium/Wide ( Orange ), Wide ( Green ), XW ( Grey ), XXW ( White ) and XXXW ( Red )
Email email@example.com or ring on 0419 860 139 for more specific information about gullet widths and saddle fitting services available.
Take these steps or simply drop your saddle in store and our qualified Saddle Fitter will make the change for you!
1. Unscrew the four screws which are placed on both sides of the saddle underneath the skirt
2. Pull-off the two panel pieces.
3. Undo the leather cover to be able to reach the changeable steel gullet plates.
4. Change the steel gullet plates for another one with the required size.
5. Fit the end of the tree points inside the inner pocket.
6. Tighten the four fixable screws back into place.
Suited for the following current model saddles:
Pessoa: Tomboy, Vivaldi, Mary King Mono, World Champion, Excel, Gen-X Pro
PDS: Integro Mono Flap Junior
Trainer’s: Master GP, Dressage, Jump
Other saddles from these brands also use the X-Change system.
Give us a call on 1800 62 1843 or ring Gary on 0419 860 139 to discuss which gullet you need